Clubhouse Reservation Agreement
CLUBHOUSE RESERVATION AGREEMENT
1. I (We), the below signed, request the Rec Center to be reserved for _________________, 20_____. Which is to be used for a party from ____________ to ____________ in which I (we) will be in attendance at all times and certify that the maximum occupancy will be _______ persons.
2. I (We) do assume all responsibility for any damage dome to the Rec Center and the contents and furnishings, including fire damage.
3. I (We) agree to abide by the portion of the decleration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) in reference to the common area and to comply with the following rules:
A. Noise must be kept down to a level that will not interfere with the comfort of the residents in the surrounding area and in compliance with the City’s noise ordinance laws.
B. No live bands, electrical instruments, or microphones.
C. No wet feet or wet swimsuits in the room.
D. There is NO smoking in the clubhouse or common use areas. If one of your guests smoke, you will forfeit your deposit.
E. All decorations that will be used that require attaching to any part of the room must be approved as to method of attachment.
F. Do not leave any food in the room overnight.
G. No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the rec room or on the pool deck. Plastic or acrylic containers only.
4. An advance deposit of $200.00 CASHis required, and is refundable under the following conditions:
A. No damage has been incurred.
B. All decorations have been removed.
C. Clean and wipe all countertop surfaces in kitchen area.
D. Sweep and mop kitchen floor.
E. Clean and wipe refrigerator inside and out.
F. Clean and wipe the stove top and front. Clean and wipe oven if used.
G. Clean walls, furniture, mirror, and accessories of fingerprints, crumbs, splashes, stains, etc.
H. Vacuum carpet and clean any spills or stains.
I. If you use the pool area, clean all tabletops, pick up litter, and return tables and chairs to their proper locations.
J. Place all trash in black bin on the pool deck. If the bin is full, take the trash home with you.
5. Any damages incurred and/or clean up costs will be deducted from the deposit before refunding.
I (We) have read and agree to comply with these rules and condition.
I have received a $200.00 CASH deposit from the above.
Please complete this form and mail, fax or scan and email to Chuck or Cathy Cloclasure.